everyone's being emotional.



i mean, lately,
yeah, including myself, but i dont really know how to express stuff anymore,
like i used to.
somehow, it just doesnt feel right,
everything that i do,it just seem to....
i dont know.i dont feel like myself anymore,
okay, it been long since i kept this to myself.
i miss my friends. i miss them so fucking damn much!
i know2, all of u said we are still together and stuff like that.
i dont wanna bring this up,
but, we're not!! seriously,
i'm jealous of other people's friendship.
so freakingly jealous. i know u wont read this. so i cont care!
we used to be we, and now?
we're pretending to be we.i think so.
everytime i look at how we're not together anymore, my heart ache,
i feel like crying, but i think that too childish i guess,
or should i say i've cried enough.
how many time should i say? oh yes, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.
but yet. i think it makes no difference.
i know we wont be like we used to be.
i'm so far from u guys. not in the same class nor dorm,
yes the same floor but we didnt even visit each other.
maybe some of them were my fault. but i dont know~
i dont know what did i do,
or what i should do. i just.... i dont know,,
hmm.ok. so now. the tv playing a song which really suits my mood right now.
darn! i feel like crying. but no. hold it. shishh.
people say life's complicated. i say life's bullshit.
truth are lies , lies are truth.
how would you know? basically, what effy said is true.
i'm LOST! so lost. u ask me to smile?
screw you. no way.
yeah, that's what i'll say to myself. but still.
i'll smile. u know that.
few days ago. my brother said,
"tgk cm wawa nie.tade mslh pon. mslh frenship pon tade. bagus eh wawa nih. dye....blah3,"
i just kept quiet, that night, i think to myself.
how come people think i dont hav a problem? n no friendship problems?
o yeah. cz people never know. i guess i dont show.
no wonder u , both of u,
dont even know that i've been missing you guys all this while.
that i've been missing we. what happen to once upon a time?
hmm2. okay2, just expressing myself tonight. since everyone is expressing themselves.
haishh.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 supports:

Post a Comment