been years.my life now,

well, its been ............
idk. since i last updated my blog.
but, yeah, kinda lost the momentum to start writing blog again.
too busy right now.
n my life's not in a good condition.
haha.well,
i dont really care bout anyone right now.
cause.....why should i nway.
i have lots of other stuff to do.
but. there's something that really worries me right now.
only "she" knows.
please. i dont want stuff to repeat. it will be worse.
that was the last thing that i want to happen

hmm, next, i was thinking.....
lots of stuff.
u loved someone even if u dont want to.
n u know u shouldnt.
but u do. so how?

know what.
i'm still worried. because..
yeahh.
i feel like i'm losing people in my life.
i feel like people that i love are getting further from me.
or should i say. i'm scared that other people would take sumone away from me?
idk how to explain. but.
i really dont want that to happen.
i dont know what type of person am i.
but, i guess.
i love people too fast.
i love a person too much.
n i dont want to lose that person from my life.


hmm, but wtv, i have stuff to do,
n i'm dead! :(

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 supports:

Anonymous said...

i'm really really sorry...
i don't know what's your problem but i really wish i could help...
but i guess you just won't tell,right???
i know i keep on hurting your feelings...
so, if you want me to back off, just tell me...
i'll back off...
take care of yourself...
don't be sad...
always be happy even when you're down...
most of all, thanks for the memories...


p/s : you deserve better and you're not dead...and... SMILE even if YOU have the BIGGEST PROBLEMS in the WORLD...

Post a Comment