what should i say.

if u know u are hurting me.
n keep hurting me.
why cant you just stop hurting me.
be my friend.
n stop doing stuff i dont like.
yeah. u can talk to me.
but dont make me mad. dont do that!
i really dont like it.
n dont mind u did or what u wanna do.
taking titles or wtv. i dont mind.
but, u know..............
just dont talk halfway.
n dont come to my dorm(my bay) if u dont wanna talk to me.
or should i say. if u wanna talk to otha ppl,
or u're gonna talk to otha people. that annoys me.
truthfully.i just dont know what to say.
just do anything u wanna do.
n i dont mind if u still wanna be my friend or anything.
but just think before u do something.

**************************************************

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 supports:

Post a Comment