screw you.FRIENDSHIP

you call youself a friend??
go get lost,pretender.

ohh. depan2. "wa! rse lame gle x nmpk kao"
"wa, kao ok x?" "wa,knape kao mengasingkan diri? "
n you acted like you freaking care about me?!
if you really fucking care bout me,
you wouldn't even do that freakin stupid thing!

ohh. so tell me the real you.
behind me, what did you say??
you think i wont know?
BABE! this is SSP! get a grip!

so, your plan is. in front of me,
you acted like you freakin agree what i said.
and you would never do anything in the world that would hurt me.
cause you know i would get hurt.
n now, WHAT DID YOU DO?
so you think you can keep it from me FOREVER?
thats STUUUUUUPPPPPIIIIIDDDDD!!!

dude, i gave you a choice.
n this is what you choose. so screw you. screw me.
screw evryone. this is what you think about friendship?
well, know what. CONGRATULATIONS!
you got the right answer. FOR YOU!
hav fun.

you wanted people to change for you.
have you ever thought about changing for anyone?
you said you knew me,you said you understand me.
u asked me to trust you. n now.
YOU DID THIS!TO ME!!
anything you wanna say????

so okay. i was wrong. fine,
why didnt you confront me??
i could have tried to change.
although what i did got nothing to do bout what you did.
i mean, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!

i know you knew i would be freakingly MAD!
YES, YOU DO! cause you told me you do.
you know why i wasted my time telling you all those stories.
and all my feelings??cause i never wanted this to happen.
and i thought you wouldnt do this to me!
but sorry for being that dumb! happy now? you got me!

i told you!I TOLD YOU! i never wanted stuff to repeat.
and you gave your word. yes, YOU DID! never deny it.
you said this wouldnt happen. but again,
yes, i was dumb,dumb,dumb! thanks to you.

remember the day we wrote stuff on the whiteboard?
you remember what i wrote and what you wrote?
or maybe it was nothing to you?
cause i'm no one to you.
remember i wrote i never want history to repeat?
n remember what you've replied.
so tell me, this whole time.
THAT WAS ALL A LIE??
was that all your fun and games?
well you've got yourself entertained.
good for you. i got a job!
a part-time entertainer! thank YOU!

know what people. you freakin trust your friend?
you call them your true friend.
screw your friends!
they're the one that will make your tears.
wait till your time comes people.feel to believe.

you wanna know how i felt right now.
my heart, i tell you, had never been this painful before.
my hands, were shaking
my eyes, well you ca guess how they looks like right now.
my heart keep aching and aching and aching.
bleeding.blood.tears.pain.suffering.
finally, DISAPPOINTMENT.

god, get me through this.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 supports:

Syaza said...

Wa, babe, sabar, k?
everything happens for a reason.
be strong. :)
we're always here for you.
aku syg kauu wawa ♥

Post a Comment