what are you trying to say?

so you're trying to say that i've hurt you,
n i kept hurting you?
well, sorry,
i thought you knew me.
but i was wrong.
do you even know how hard it is to be me?
do you really believe how i look on the outside?
i thought u get me.
but guess, u dont yea?
well, there's nothing i can do if u choose to be so.
just do whatever you wanna do.

p/s : you hurt me more when you talk halfway.

if can, do wake me up.

btw, why should you be hurt? arent i'm the one who's going through the hard life?

dont you have everyone you need n evrything you need? or more?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 supports:

Anonymous said...

as far as i know,
you've never hurt me..
what i'm trying to say is..
You know what i'll say.
"I lupe la..."
technically, it's harder to be me..
with all the blame..
you don't want to know..
About having everything in life,
that's not true...
I've lost my dad,my best friend and a whole lot more..
at least, you still got your family and friends behind you..
me?? i don't even know who i have..
so, be happy with your life..

Post a Comment