090210

hey. hurm.

just finished pj btw :)
gonna finish my bm presentation later.
i left my book at the dorm.
nway. i'm getting better from day to day.
hehe :) i dont even care about 'them' anymore.
cz i have **** :)
haha. nway. just appointed our new hicom batch today. :)
yeah~ me likeyyy! haha...

1. aishah
2. syakira
3. t-mad
4. arina
5. mrsyq

hehe :) be great yea?
hurm. what else?
ouh. i'm totally bz these days. but its ok.
its better this way :)
but still, i wanna write my blog evryday!!
hehe.

guess what. yesterday she gave me 2 notes.
cz she didnt get to pass the other note ealier. lol +_+
thx. :)

lbnl. few weeks ago.
which is quite a long time ago.
someone told me that someone told her that i'm selfish.
n when i asked her in what way.
she said she dont know.
she only heard from others.urgh. i dont get it.
anyhoo.. am i selfish??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 supports:

Post a Comment