my life right now.

is a disaster!!

i've lost my bestfriend.
i've lost someone that used to mean a lot to me.
but... i still have someone.
i still have you, AUDI.
thank you.

right now. i'm left with nobody :P
but. i think i might have somebody.
well, i guess so.
i dont know. i dont wanna get my hopes up high.
i dont wanna be disappointed nemore.
i dont wanna get hurt.

but yea, this is a happy blog.
so. dont wanna think bout sad stuff.

now. i have 3 things to focus on.
cheer. xm . robotic.
so. focus wawa! focus!
n know what. if ppl dont wanna appreciate you,
then just get lost.
i dont wanna care no more.
enough is enough. yea?
haha.

anyhoo. lbnl. i wanna write my blog more often now.
n "bear" , thx 4 evrthing :) ngee~

NADIAH AL HASYIR!!! I MISS YOU!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 supports:

Post a Comment