just listen,

Would you just listen and please don't say a word, just yet,
I'd like you to think back to the very first time we met,
How you felt around me? The memories we shared,
And just remember that once upon a time, you really cared.

Now think about how we parted, and how much I cried,
But please don't speak, remember that I never ever lied,
That I told you the honest truth about why we were to split,
The pain was deep, unbearable and painful,
Slowly I am rebuilding my life, I am content with what I've got,
And although it is hard I am beginning to forget what I have not
You were a special part of my life that I will never forget,
A part of my life that broke my heart, but that I don't regret,
You gave me some happy memories that I'll keep in my heart,
Although sometimes you and i wish that we didn't have to part.<3
You were my first love and my true love, that will always be so,
After all of the heartache, sadness and never ending pain, we know,
You and I had something special and that will never change,
Because I love you and you love me, loving someone else will always seem strange.
Would you just listen and please don't say a word, not ever,
I'd like you to remember that once upon a time, we said forever,
That I had hopes and dreams, that you was the one who threw them away,
And this is something we will always.........................(continue it yourself)

to those who thinks it is for them :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 supports:

Anonymous said...

erm.guessing to whom ths refer to.
such a nice thng:D

Post a Comment