done crashing at effy's!

yesterday we wanted to do our homeworksssss.
but yea. at 11.50 i was quite tired.
n effy was busy trying to upload pics.
so i told her that i wanted to take a nap n wake me up at 12 or when she'd done uploading.
n when i woke up. it was already 8++ in the morning.
haha :) i woke up because i felt my phone vibrating.
it was a cal from chu. n i answered it.
haha.my voice sucks! i was half asleep at first :P
soo..yeaa..haha, but then i was awake :)
when i was talking to chu. effy was asleep.
n then she suddenly woke up. rub her eyes. n then continue sleeping.
haha.funnaayyyy..
n when she woke up. if i'm not mistaken.
we've online 4 a while.
then we went downstairs to have our breakfast :)
fried rice+banana=....................urmm..haha..
then i took my bath,get ready,pack my stuff,n we're OFF TO BANGSAR VILLAGE!
KABOOMM!that was my first time.
haha :P it was ok i guess. yea..there's some stuff with my kind of fashion.
effy showed me those shops.thx! but too bad i was short of cashh. sobs :(
sorry effy. n then we went n search 4 k.izzaty's birthday gift :P
yea..dont search then u will find.
kn effy?haha. yeah. finally after almost 1 hour searching.
we finally came up with something. so yea.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.IZZATY.
haha :P n then effy's parents took me for lunch. thx!
n finally,its time to go home!
sorry, "tatau jalan"
hehe.yeah, i was so damn freaking blurr at my own area.
sorry effy n family, :)
HOSPITAL RAZLAN=HOSPITAL SLAYANG
i'll keep that in mind :P but we managed to find our wayy..
n finally i'm home. n that's that. imy effy :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 supports:

Post a Comment