extremely exhausted.

omg!omg! i just got back from jalan TAR. bought some stuff n did some vids 4 robotic.

extremely tired. can barely open my eyes right now.
but i'm gonna tell you a litte something yea?
well. just now. i reached there a little late than the others.
so i was kinda lost. haha :) i don't know which hari2 are they in.
heh. ouh. forgot to mention. i'm out with (k.izza,k.mira,ama,afar)
well. afar was later. hmm. so i kinda dont know which way to go to search 4 the hari2 that they're mentioning. n my dad were lost too.so he bising2.haha :P gosh. i hate that.
but wtv.its over. u know. we walked 4 7hours non stop. haha. exception 4 me.
i came late.so i walked 4 6 hours.haha.it was hard to find the stuff that we wanted.
but we had fun. so wtv. haha :)
well. there's something that suprised me today.
i mean. extremely surprising . i've never thought this stuff would happen.
around 3.30 pm. i accompanied ama to the surau. n i cant pray.
so i just sat there n watch some vids from my video cam.
and suddenly my fon rang! omg. noisy2. haha.
"sgan" . ouh. n it was a miscal from chu.wonder why.
but try not to pay any attention to it. so i continued watching vids.
n suddenly ama came to me.

"wei, chu ade ek?"
"chu?mane?"
"tu, yg blakang tiang uh."
"blkg tiang?(peeked), eh. tak ah"
"bkn yg tu. sblh sblh dye"
(i went to the other side of the tiang)
in my mind,
'ek?chu?yeke?asl pelik sgt rambut uh'
(n then that girl looked back)
'o yeah. that's chu'
(she smiled at me,i smiled back,i guess,n then i looked at ama n nodded)
"btol lah tu chu"

technically.i'm shocked. haha. really shocked.
what a small world yea??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 supports:

Anonymous said...

yeah.what a small world isnt it??
tht tyme i walked in,OMG!
segan2!!
act. i decided to hide.
bt then 'ayoyo' ama saw me.
adoish.haha:D

Anonymous said...

btw,pelik sgt ke my hair??

wawa said...

tade lah that pelik if that person wasnt you.
just pelik cz u x pnah potong cmtu.
but nvm, we'll get used to it :)

Anonymous said...

haha.tape2.
nk wt cne.i'm afraid people will laugh at me.

Post a Comment